Having a set of well-aligned and fully functional teeth is critical for good oral health. Teeth play an important role in your overall appearance and smile, but they are also important functional structures. Our teeth, particularly our molars, are important for crushing and grinding food. The loss of a molar can have a significant impact on chewing and speaking ability.
Many times, people lose their teeth due to ageing, diseases, or accidents, and this is when surgical treatments such as dental implants come into play.
So, if you’re searching for dental implants in South Delhi, keep reading because we’re going to go over everything you need to know about molar and permanent tooth replacement with dental implants today.
Table of Contents
Feel free to skip ahead if one topic catches your eye:
- What are molar teeth?
- Why is it important to replace missing teeth?
- How does a Dental Implant work?
- What to expect after Dental Implantation?
- Cost of Dental Implants in Delhi
What are molar teeth?
First and foremost, we need to see what molar teeth and their functions are. Humans have 32 permanent teeth on average. If you look closely, you will find that not every tooth in your mouth is the same. This is because humans have four distinct types of teeth. These are based on their structure and the kind of functions they perform.
- The four upper and four lower teeth are referred to as incisors.
- The next teeth are canines. We have two upper and two lower canines that are pointed and sharp.
- The premolars come next. There are a total of 8 premolars: 4 in upper and 4 in lower.
- The molars are located near the premolars. There are a total of 12 at the back of the mouth:
- First molars come at the age of six in children.
- Second molars appear between the ages of 12 and 13 years.
- Third molars, or wisdom teeth, appear between the ages of 17 and 21.
The molars are crucial because they assist in the chewing, crushing, and grinding of food. Molars typically have a circular and flat surface, which aids in breaking the food down so that it may be easily swallowed. They can withstand a great deal of force from biting, grinding, and chewing and are considered the strongest of all teeth.
When you lose your teeth as an adult, you may face several complications.
- Complications range from being ashamed to smile properly to being unable to speak properly due to missing teeth.
- The loss of teeth, especially the first molars also impairs one’s ability to chew effectively.
- Food frequently becomes lodged in the gap left by missing teeth, which can lead to infection if not thoroughly cleaned.
With advances in dentistry, it is now possible to restore a lost tooth using several procedures accessible in clinics. One such treatment is the placement of dental implants. Tooth implant in Delhi is a reasonably safe, convenient, and permanent tooth replacement treatment in which an implant is placed directly into the jaw and an artificial tooth is attached to the implant on top. There are multiple types of dental implants available in the market for molar teeth:
- Same-day dental implants
- All four dental implants
Orion Dental houses the best dentists in Delhi, who are highly qualified in the field of dental implants.
| Also Read: What happens if you don’t get dental implants |
How does a Dental Implant work?
Dental implants are a very common and popular treatment for replacing one or more lost teeth. They give the ease and satisfaction of natural-looking, permanent teeth. Dental implants for multiple missing teeth is a fairly popular surgery that individuals go through to restore lost teeth and improve their functionality and appearance.
- During this procedure, the region around the lost tooth is thoroughly cleansed, and then a metal insert is implanted in the place of the tooth’s root.
- This insertion is often composed of Titanium, a reliable and robust material.
- This is given some time to mend and fully integrate into the jawbone. After the titanium screw has successfully integrated, an artificial crown or teeth is placed on top of this implant.
But you might ask, Are teeth implants good?
When this implant is properly placed and given ample ability to recuperate, the results are very natural. Although it is a lengthy procedure, the success rate of dental implants is extremely high, ranging from 96 to 98% at Orion Dental.
| Also Read: How Painful is Getting Dental Implants? |
What to expect after Dental Implantation?
Dental implant surgery is a reasonably safe and convenient procedure that is performed under anaesthesia so that you do not experience any discomfort throughout the process.
You may have some post-surgery problems, that include:
- Swelling around the face and the implant location
- Difficulty speaking
- Some mild bleeding
- Numbness and little discomfort
All of these problems generally resolve within a day or two of starting your meds and taking good care of your mouth.
Dental implants may take 6 to 8 months to completely integrate and settle in your mouth, and there are certain things to keep in mind when caring for your implants.
- You must eat soft meals to avoid putting excessive strain on the implant.
- To avoid infection in your mouth or at the implant site, you must maintain appropriate oral hygiene.
- It is essential to provide adequate time for dental implants to integrate into the jaw bone, therefore any additional strain on the implant should be avoided.
- Tobacco and highly caffeinated items should be avoided since they might have a detrimental influence on implants and slow down your healing time.
The recovery of a dental implant is quick if you follow your dentist’s instructions, and you will have a whole and healthy set of molars in 6 to 10 months.
Cost of Dental Implants in Delhi
When you choose a customised treatment based on your specific needs and types of implants, the cost of dental implants in Delhi might vary depending on a variety of factors, such as:
- The sort of clinic you’re referring to
- The complexity of your procedure
- surgical procedures and surgeons’ expertise
- The medications and the tests that were prescribed.
All of these factors might affect the overall cost of surgery. At Orion Dental Clinic, which offers the best dental implants in South Delhi, the success rate is well above 90%. The first molar implant cost is in the affordable range of approximately 20,000 to 45,000.
If you’re seeking the best dental clinic in Delhi for Dental Implants, look no further than Orion Dental Clinic. At Orion, we believe in providing a fantastic and natural-looking smile that is totally functional and aesthetically pleasing.
We employ some of the most skilled professionals in the area of dentistry, including the best dentist in Delhi, to treat you. With us, you will receive the best advice and treatment for your teeth.