Tooth Jewellery Dentist in Delhi
Tooth jewellery is an attractive piece of accessory that is attached to the teeth to add sparkle to your smile and enhance your personality. It is one of the latest trends in cosmetic dentistry in India. Tooth jewellery in Delhi is available at Orion dental care and offers great choices at the right cost
Types of tooth jewellery
The types of tooth jewellery include gems, skyce crystals, twinkles, dental tattoos, and exotic elephant tooth jewellery. You will be given a choice of jewels available, after which your tooth will be prepared and then the jewel is fixed using a special adhesive.
Tooth gems are available in gold and white gold finish and also Swarovski crystals. The price will increase depending upon the jewel used.
Skyce is a premium quality glass crystal designed to act as a cosmetic and dental addition. They are removable, versatile, come in different sizes, and are easy to fix.
Twinkles are accessories attached to the teeth and are bonded using resin cement. You may choose from crystals, diamonds, and rubies and the longevity of the twinkles is from 6 months to a few years.
The tooth jewellery cost in Delhi will depend upon the type of jewel used, and the expertise of the doctor along with the quality of materials used in the dentists’ office.
Procedure to get a tooth jewellery
The whole process takes about 10 or 15 minutes. The tooth jewellery procedure involves the following:
- An initial consultation where the type of jewel and the tooth is chosen
- The dentist examines the tooth to make sure the tooth is healthy
- The chosen tooth is cleaned with a dental paste
- The tooth is dried and kept isolated
- The tooth is etched which is a process in which an acidic substance is used to roughen the surface of the tooth so that the paste will hold on to it better.
- 37% Orthophosphoric acid is commonly used for this purpose
- The acid is rinsed off and the tooth is dried for about 15 seconds
- After this, a light-curing bonding agent is applied to the tooth and dried for about 20 seconds.
- After it dries, it is cured (the materials are made rigid) by treating it with a special kind of blue wavelength light.
- The tooth is rinsed off and dried again
- A small amount of the flow composite is placed on the tooth
- The jewel is picked up using forceps and the jewel is placed on the tooth taking care to avoid skin contact
- The jewel is positioned as per patient preference and gentle pressure is applied
- Your dentist will push out extra composite material out of the way
- While in the dentist’s chair, your dentist will show you a mirror to see the placement of the jewel. Any minor changes to the position may be made during this time
- Once you are happy with the placing of the jewel, it is again cured for about 60 seconds.
Tooth jewellery in Delhi is a very simple outpatient procedure and can be done at your convenience.
How long does a tooth gem stay on for?
Ideally, a tooth gem should stay on until you decide to take it off. Good oral hygiene is important to avoid bacterial build-up and subsequent infections
Cost of tooth jewellery in Delhi
The average tooth jewellery cost in Delhi costs about RS 2000. The total cost will depend on the type of jewel used and the clinic chosen for the procedure.
Why choose Orion dental care for tooth jewellery?
Orion dental care is one of the best dental clinics in Delhi. Dr. Anupam Sinha and Dr. Natalia De Silva are among the top cosmetic dentists in the city. Dr. Natalie De Silva is the only Russian-speaking dentist in Delhi. Our dentists treat every patient as a person and not just a number. We combine standard dental care with the most advanced technology to give you the best experience. Schedule an appointment and feel the difference!!