The Invisalign treatment involves wearing a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten your teeth. There are no brackets or wires, nor are there any restrictions associated with metal braces. There is no need to worry about people noticing that you are wearing Invisalign aligners. They can be removed while eating and drinking, brushing and flossing, or during a special event. Those who wish to straighten their teeth with virtually invisible methods can find Invisalign an excellent option.
In our innovative and technologically advanced facilities, we can fix all kinds of teeth-straightening and bite issues, from the simplest to the most complex – every time without interrupting your busy schedule.
Feel free to skip ahead if one topic catches your eye:
- How much does invisalign cost in india?
- What factors determine the final price?
- How Invisalign works?
Invisalign, the latest in orthodontic treatment, can straighten your teeth and improve your smile. The most effective method of straightening teeth for both adults and children is Invisalign. Invisalign works much better than traditional braces in most cases. These invisible, removable braces are quicker and less painful compared to old-school fixed braces. Because these are produced digitally, their accuracy and turnaround time are shortened.
There are many clear aligner treatment options by various companies that charge much less in comparison to Invisalign, but Invisalign has been the pioneer in clear aligner treatment and the orthodontists who offer their treatment, are trained and certified prior to being allowed to offer Invisalign treatment. Their cost in India would range from anywhere between Rs1.5 lakhs to Rs 3.5 Lakhs (depending on the complexity of the case)
Invisalign cost in India is significantly lower as compared to other countries. As the number of aligners required increases, the cost of Invisalign in Delhi increases.
|Type||Treatment||Invisalign cost in India|
|Invisalign Express||For minor tooth movement, 7 aligners are available||Rs 75,000 upwards|
|Invisalign Lite||For simple cases, there are 14 aligners and one refinement||Rs 125,000 upwards|
|Invisalign Moderate||For moderate cases, 26 aligners will be refined over 2 years||Rs 200,000 upwards|
|Invisalign Comprehensive||Up to five years of refinements and aligners.||Rs 275,000 upwards|
What factors determine the final price?
Invisalign’s average price isn’t much higher than that of regular braces. This price is dependent on the number of aligners you need and how far your teeth need to be aligned. Invisalign cost in India is around Rs 80,000 onwards but can range much higher. Likewise, the cost varies from person to person, depending on their individual needs.
Invisalign treatment costs in India depends on a number of essential factors such as
- Location of treatment facility: The location of the clinic is the key factor that determines the amount you need to spend on Invisalign.
- The complexity of tooth condition: There are obviously fewer charges if only a slight alignment is required. With the complexity of your dental misalignment, the cost of treatment keeps rising. The cost of treatment may be higher with a severe condition.
- Approximately how many aligners are needed: If you need more aligners because of your dental condition, then the cost will also be higher.
- The experience of the orthodontist: Invisalign-certified orthodontists will charge higher fees than less skilled orthodontists.
- The reputation of the dental clinic: Likewise, if you go to a more renowned dental clinic, you can expect its charges to be greater.
- Treatment duration: As your dental condition becomes more complex, the Invisalign treatment will last for several months to a year or more. Invisalign treatments cost more as it takes longer to complete.
- Category of your case: Invisalign’s treatment categories vary in cost, such as simple (which includes 7 aligners), light (which includes 14 aligners), and complex (more than 14 aligners).
As more aligners are used in a set, the price of Invisalign increases. It is important to check with your insurance company first to determine whether your plan will cover Invisalign just like regular braces. Discuss payment options with your dentist if cost is a major concern.
- The Invisalign system uses clear aligners to straighten teeth.
- Invisalign treatment is virtually invisible thanks to 3D computer imaging technology.
- Utilizing Invisalign technology, the treatment plan is designed according to the current and final position of your teeth.
- You will then swap out your present Invisalign aligners every few weeks until you have the perfect smile!
How Do Teeth Move with Invisalign?
- When you wear Invisalign, your teeth are gently moved by applying controlled forces at various points in your treatment.
- Regardless of how many aligners you wear, only certain teeth will move with each set.
- When compared to metal braces, this method of aligning your teeth is more controlled and less painful.
What Are the Biggest Benefits?
In addition to being removable, aligners are virtually invisible, and they assist in improving gum health. In addition, aligners can be cleaned and brushed like regular aligners.
Invisalign is the perfect solution, for those seeking a braces alternative that maintains their lifestyle. You won’t experience any of the problems typical of braces when you opt for Invisalign. Invisalign therapy begins with a consultation with an Invisalign-trained doctor. During the assessment process, Orion Dental Care will map out a detailed, customized treatment plan with pictures showing the subsequent transformation of your smile step-by-step.
At Orion you’ll get the best suggestions and treatment as per your concern.
- How painful is Invisalign?
During treatment, Invisalign exerts gentle, continuous pressure on your teeth, but most people feel some discomfort during the first couple of days. With time, your teeth will adjust to your aligners, so this will go away. Furthermore, because Invisalign aligners are customized for your teeth, they should feel comfortable.
- Is Invisalign faster than braces?
Invisalign and braces both straighten your teeth and improve your smile. Invisalign works faster, but braces do a much better job for fixing complex issues.
- Can I Change From Braces To Invisalign?
You may be able to switch from braces to Invisalign if you already have braces but realize you’d prefer a less obvious and more comfortable option. Get in touch with Orthodontics to learn how the changeover process works for you.
- How long will treatment take?
Several factors determine how long you need to wear your aligners, such as how complex your case is and how often you wear them. The treatment time for Invisalign is usually between 12 and 18 months, but you can see results as soon as a few weeks after starting it.