Teeth Whitening Cost In Delhi |Teeth Whitening In Delhi
What is tooth whitening / bleaching?
Teeth whitening is the first and foremost step taken towards maintaining oral hygiene including the health and strength of your teeth. It is becoming the new norm for people across the nation for its aesthetic and health benefits. With more awareness through dental care programs, patients are seeking the expert advice of a dentist as part of their annual health check-up.
- Overall Teeth Health
- Dentist Expertise
- Condition of the teeth
Determining the teeth whitening cost in Delhi will help in planning affordable treatment plans. Though brushing and flossing every day keeps the teeth shiny and healthy, there are several factors or habits that fade the bright smile such as
- Some food and drinks
- Regular use of Tobacco
With regular use of some products teeth discolouration is eminent and when proper care is lacking, it will lead to tooth decay followed by loss of the tooth.
What are the causes of yellow and discoloured teeth?
Some of the factors that can lead to yellowing of the teeth or their discoloration are:
1. Smoking can leave unsightly brown stains due to the by-products of tar and nicotine.
2. Beverages like tea and coffee also lead to yellowing of teeth over time.
3. Heredity plays a major role in determining the color of the teeth.
4. Wearing braces for longer periods of time can lead to enamel discoloration.
What are the methods to whiten teeth?
Individuals have the option of using teeth whitening(laser teeth whitening) toothpaste, at-home bleaching methods or in-office bleaching methods.
1. Whitening toothpaste helps in the removal of stains from the surface of enamel with the help of a mild abrasive; that does not change the color of the enamel. Whitening toothpaste contains a certain chemical that gives extra stain removal. Peroxide is amongst the most popular bleaching substances used. peroxide is generally found at most to have a strength of 10% in over-the-counter formulas.
2. Another option that can be used at home is the bleaching gels mouth guards or trays. A tray (foam type) is filled with the peroxide gel, which is put over the upper or lower teeth, and kept like that for a certain amount of time; usually overnight or two times in a day, for 1-2 weeks. This method is effective only in the removal of stains. Enamel color does not change with this method. Seldom soft gum tissue gets irritated by using this method. A tray that is custom fit, received from a dental practitioner, will diminish this adverse effect.
3. In-clinic teeth whitening include a similar method, which uses the peroxide gel having a much stronger concentration of peroxide. This gel comprises 16% or more of peroxide. This uniquely formulated gel bleaches the enamel from the inside out. A protective gel is applied prior to the application of bleaching agent into the gum tissue for protecting against irritation. After this, the bleaching agent is applied to the teeth. A special light can enhance the chemicals in the bleaching formula. This procedure takes around 30 minutes to 1 hour. More than one visit might be needed for whitening the upper as well as lower teeth. Dentists suggest that in certain cases the color of the enamel may not change significantly if teeth are quite darkened.
Teeth whitening cost in delhi
Teeth whitening costs in Delhi depends on several factors including
- The expertise of the dentist
- Clinical infrastructures
- Overall health of the teeth
- Method of treatment
Teeth whitening costs in Delhi range from Rs 5000 to Rs 12000 based on the choice of clinic and severity of discolouration. Though this might seem to be above average compared to the take-home kits or other over-the-counter teeth whitening products, the in-office treatment will provide a personalised treatment plan and a long-term solution for a healthy tooth. In some cases, the patient may require more than one sitting to get the desired outcome. An overall range for the process can be understood from the following table.
Teeth whitening categories
There are several teeth whitening products recommended by the dentist for an effective outcome. These treatment types are based on the condition of the tooth and severity of teeth discolouration. Some of the commonly used teeth whitening treatments which are advantageous for a healthy teeth include
At Orion Orthodontic and Dental Care Centre, Delhi, the expertise of Dr. Sinha and Dr. Desilva will provide the much-needed care and treatment option for your perfect and bright smile. Their experience of more than 12 years in dental treatments has helped patients from all fields of life.
Book an appointment today and know the teeth whitening treatment plans for an effective outcome at an affordable rate.
Are there any side effects due to teeth whitening?
Teeth’s sensitivity to air and extreme temperature changes is one of the most common side effects of this procedure. During the process of whitening, pores of the enamel open, allowing these changes to enter and cause pain. Saliva comprises of minerals that help in the healing process by closing pores to fill them, however, this can be a time-consuming process.
Factors Affecting Teeth Whitening Cost In Delhi
The cost of teeth whitening in Delhi may vary depending upon various factors. These factors play a crucial role in determining the cost of teeth whitening associated with achieving a brighter, more confident smile. Some of the factors are listed below:
The level of expertise and reputation of your dentist can impact the cost of teeth whitening. Experienced and highly skilled professionals may charge higher fees for their services. They are definitely more reliable than the newbies in the field.
The chosen method of teeth whitening plays a crucial role in cost determination. In-office teeth whitening performed by professionals typically costs more than over-the-counter products or take-home kits.
Severity of Discoloration
The extent of tooth discoloration directly influences the cost. Teeth with minor staining may require less management compared to severe discoloration, which may necessitate multiple sessions.