Dental Veneers Delhi / Componeers / Dental Laminates
Dental veneers in delhi
Dental veneers are the thin piece of porcelain placed over the teeth to fix the abnormalities of the teeth like chipped, stained, misaligned teeth and to recreate the beautiful smile. Dental veneers in Delhi are also used to fix uneven or abnormally spaced teeth which in turn provide a natural and perfect smile. Ask your doctor before placing Dental veneers in Delhi as its an irreversible treatment. Veneers last between 7 to 15 years, after that they need to be replaced.
Dental veneers in Delhi can be used to treat several conditions like:
- Misaligned teeth
- Discoloured teeth (Changing colour of the teeth in order to make then more whiter and brighter)
- Chipped and Stained teeth
- Uneven and irregular teeth
- Closing the gap between teeth
- Increased the length of short teeth
- Reshape asymmetrical teeth
- Provide strength to the teeth
Dental veneers in Delhi provide a perfect pearly smile with perfectly placed teeth and a quick way to a beautiful smile. Ask your dentist about the cost of dental veneers and how they are best for you.
Types of dental veneers
There are two common types of dental veneers:
Porcelain veneers: A thin layer of cell made to fit on the teeth. Stacked ceramic, pressed ceramic, lithium disilicate, zirconia-based veneers are the types of porcelain veneers. Placing porcelain veneers is very much beneficial as they are strong and long lasting with a natural looking surface and don’t stain easily.
Steps for the placement of porcelain veneers
The process of placing porcelain dental veneers in Delhi takes approximately one or two dentist appointments.
- Local anaesthesia is given to the patient with sensitive teeth and gums, however, anaesthesia is not usually required while placing veneers.
- Your dentist will clean your teeth and match an exact shade for your teeth.
- A little amount of enamel will be removed by the the dentist to make a place for veneer.
- A porcelain veneer is then placed with adhesives and cement for an exact fit.
- Light treatment is given for approx 60 seconds to attach the veneer to the tooth structure.
- Any excess material will be removed by the dentist.
- The dentist will polish the margins of the veneer.
Resin veneers: freehand resin veneer and Prefabricated machine pressed veneers are the common types of resin veneers. This veneer is made up from a tooth coloured filling material. Resin veneers are beneficial as it needs fewer visits to the dentist, sometimes only one visit is sufficient. They can be repaired easily and quickly.
Steps to place resin veneers:
- Your dentist will carefully bond the composite material using a colour that is best suited to your teeth after cleaning and preparing your teeth.
- To harden the composite and fix into the teeth, a special light is used by the dentist.
Points to remember before you get veneers:
- Take your dentist’s help to treat any type of teeth and gum disease before placing veneers as your teeth and gums must be healthy.
- Your dentist will suggest a plastic dental night guard if you clench or grind your teeth because clenching or grinding cause the thin veneers to chip or break.
- Keep in regular touch with the dentist to keep your teeth healthy.
Points to remember after you get veneers:
- Don’t clench or grind your teeth after placing veneers.
- To make your veneers long lasting and to avoid chipping and breaking of veneers, avoid biting your fingernails and chewing hard objectives.
- Keep your teeth and gums clean. Keep brushing and flossing daily with dental care products suggested by your dentist.
If you want to keep your veneers long lasting then you should take care of the following points:
- Dental veneers in Delhi needs care with daily brushing and flossing just like you do with your regular teeth.
- Limit your number of tea, coffee and other stain-inducing foods in a day.
- Proper oral hygiene will help the dental veneers last for a long however they need to be replaced at some point.
- A beautiful smile is must for increasing your confidence. Before proceeding for dental veneers one should consult with the doctor to know each and every process of veneers and to know the pros and cons of placing the dental veneers.
Pros and cons of Dental veneer in Greater Kailash
- Whiten your smile easily, turning them an attractive shade of white.
- Largely stain resistant.
- Fix minor cosmetic problems like crooked and gapped teeth. Veneers are attached into the teeth in a way that they don’t change their position.
- Replace damaged enamel caused by overzealous tooth brushing or consumption of highly acidic foods and drinks.
As dental veneers in Delhi can treat most of the dental problems but can’t always replace orthodontic treatment. Your dentist will refer to an orthodontist to treat the dental issue instead of placing dental veneers.
- The high cost is a major disadvantage of dental veneers. Price of dental veneers in Delhi may vary location to location or clinic to clinic.
- Increased tooth sensitivity is complained by some people’s after getting veneers.
- Irreversible procedure.
Orion Orthodontic & Dental Care Center is known as one of the leading dental clinic in Delhi located in Greater Kailash 1. Orion offers almost all the dental services like a dental implant, cosmetic dentistry, gum treatments, kids dentistry, orthodontic treatments, root canal, teeth whitening, dental veneers etc with the help of their experienced team of senior dentists.
- I have been visiting and taking treatment from Orion orthodontic & Dental Care Center since very long. They have an amazing, experienced and knowledgeable team of dentists. My irregular, stained and misaligned teeth now look more attractive. Great experience.
- I have always been able to get appointments very quickly. Satisfied with the services and got a pearly white smile with dental veneers.