Invisible Braces (Invisalign) Treatment Cost- Delhi(Greater Kailash 1)
Invisalign Treatment in Delhi
Do you want your teeth to be straightened and properly aligned without compromising your looks? i.e. without any metallic wires, discomfort, and staying away from your favorite foods? Yes, it is very much possible with Invisalign clear aligners. It’s getting very popular among teens and adults mostly because of the aesthetic appearance, ease, and comfort it provides while treating your misalignment.
If this sounds appealing to you, let us dig a little deeper and know some details about Invisalign, their working process, effectiveness, dental issues which can be solved through Invisalign, and also their cost aspects.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign are custom-made, removable, and transparent plastic trays worn on the teeth to align them, rather than metal wires and brackets. These trays are strong enough to exert controlled pressure on specific parts of the teeth to move them slowly into their new position. They save you from having the metallic look on your teeth, they are more comfortable to be worn all day and night and since they are removable, you can eat anything you want. Cleaning and hygiene maintenance is much easier and better with Invisalign. Aesthetics, comfort, and health benefits make this Invisalign an excellent choice for treating a variety of dental misalignment issues.
What types of dental issues can Invisalign correct?
A wide variety of teeth misalignment issues in adults, as well as teens, can be solved by Invisalign aligners:
- Gaps in between the teeth: Spaces in between the teeth due to any reason like missing teeth or abnormal jaw bone growth can be very well corrected through Invisalign aligners.
- Overcrowding and crooked teeth: When there isn’t enough space in your jaw, your teeth may not fit properly, these can be corrected with Invisalign. This will save you from tooth decay by allowing proper brushing and flossing.
- Underbite: When lower front teeth extend in front of your upper front teeth, it’s an underbite, which may lead to pain and problems with jaw functions.
- Open bite: This is a condition when your upper and lower teeth do not make proper contact and a gap exists between them. It creates problems with speaking and jaw pain.
- Crossbite: When upper and lower teeth do not align in a proper way and some upper teeth are positioned inside the lower teeth causing severe tooth erosion, gum disease, and bone loss.
Nowadays, severe cases of misalignment including rotated teeth can also be treated with Invisalign aligners with the help of attachments.
What’s involved with wearing them?
- A detailed consultation and thorough assessment are needed before you get aligners from your orthodontist. The various steps involved are:
- Dental X-rays and imaging: A series of X-rays and 3D images are needed to check the suitability and type of aligners best for you.
- Oral examination: Your dentist will perform a detailed examination of your mouth and explain the procedure details and future expectations.
- A virtual plan: After a thorough analysis, your orthodontist will explain your treatment plan and will show you how your teeth and surrounding structures will look after the treatment, through the 3D images.
- Designing your Invisalign aligners: Finally, an impression of your mouth will be taken and your aligners will be designed for you.
- Frequency: Initially, you will be given 2 sets of aligners for a month, each for 2 weeks. They will need to be worn at least 22 hours a day with regular follow-ups for assessment for change of your aligners according to the desired movement.
After you start wearing your Invisalign aligners:
- You may feel mild discomfort and pain for the first few days, but it will soon resolve as you get used to it.
- The more you wear, the quicker you will get results, therefore it’s better to wear them all time except during eating/ drinking and cleaning.
- You will need to regularly follow up with your orthodontist, who will ensure that the treatment is heading in the right direction.
- Usually, you will start noticing your results after 2-3 months, but of course, final results will take time, maybe 12-24 months depending upon various factors like the nature and amount of issues, your bone density, the time duration for which you wore them, etc.
How effective are these aligners?
Invisalign aligners are very effective and desired results can be achieved by their use, although not much research has been done as it’s a new concept. Having said this, there are a lot of factors that play a role in its effectiveness:
- The time for which you have worn them: The longer time to wear them, the quicker and more effective will be the results.
- Regular follow-up with the dentist: Keeping a regular track of the movement of teeth and other structures is very important so that the desired results can be achieved, therefore, never miss your orthodontist’s appointment for maximum effectiveness.
- Care of the aligners: Always follow your dentist’s instructions strictly which can affect your progress and the effectiveness of your treatment. For e.g., putting your aligners in very hot water will alter your fit and resultantly alter your tooth movements.
- The complexity of your issues: This will also affect how long and how well the Invisalign will work for you.
Present research indicates very good success rates with aligners and their newer versions with attachments and buttons have enhanced the scope and effectiveness of Invisalign aligners.
What is the cost of Invisalign Treatment in Delhi?
The cost of the Invisalign in Delhi will vary based on several factors:
- The complexity of your dental issues: The more complex the misalignment issues, the more will be the expense.
- Duration of your treatment: Depending upon how long your treatment continues; accordingly, it will alter the cost.
- If other treatment modalities are needed: In case another treatment is needed like extractions, spacers, elastics, or appliances like headgear, etc. are needed, the cost will vary.
- Dentist’s credentials: More qualified and better-experienced dentists will definitely charge a little more but will be really worth the cost.
On average, the cost of Invisalign in Delhi NCR ranges from INR 150,000 –INR 350,000, but the exact cost for you will be obtained from your orthodontist after a detailed assessment.
Pros and cons of Invisalign treatment in Delhi:
Pros: Here are some pros of Invisalign treatment in Delhi instead of opting for traditional metallic braces.
- Much more comfortable to wear as compared to the traditional metallic braces.
- You don’t have to worry about painful nicks or cuts into the mouth.
- No wires and brackets. No sharp edges.
- Least noticeable and more attractive than metallic braces. You don’t have to feel shy while smiling and you can flaunt your smile without any hesitation.
- Invisalign braces can be removed when you are brushing your teeth, eating and flossing which cannot be done with metallic braces. Food particles will not get stuck in the braces, unlike the metallic braces.
- These aligners require very little maintenance as they can easily clean with a toothbrush. Mild scrubbing will eliminate any type of stain.
- These plastic braces are relatively invisible hence the name Invisalign. One can comfortably wear these without affecting their social life.
- It does not affect your speech.
Some disadvantages of Invisalign treatment in Delhi are also there:
- Invisalign is a highly expensive technique thus not suitable for those who are on a tight budget. This factor may pressurize You to rethink about this treatment.
- Attachment is used in the Invisalign braces so that they can fit better and can properly shift the teeth into their positions. These attachments make the braces more noticeable.
- Invisalign must be worn at least 22 hours per day. You will have to wear them even if you are going on a date or party.
- Sets of Invisalign braces can be uncomfortable for your teeth and can cause pain.
- Inconvenient as these plastic braces need to remove before eating and you are also required to brush your teeth after every meal before placing them back into the mouth.
Pros and cons depend on users as what works for one person may not work for another. Ask your dentist to ensure whether this treatment would be beneficial for you or not.
Orion Orthodontic and Dental Care clinic is one of the best dental clinics in Delhi and a one-stop solution for all your dental issues. The highly qualified and experienced doctors and staff using the latest and most modern technology assure the best outcomes with the least discomfort. Come and experience the best quality dental care in a safe and comfortable environment at an affordable cost.