Invisalign Treatment in Delhi /Dental Aligners in Delhi
INVISALIGN TREATMENT IN DELHI
Invisalign treatment in Delhi is a technique used by dental professionals to straight teeth and to give the teeth an ideal position. Invisalign includes a set of clear plastic trays used to fix over the teeth in order to achieve the exact position of the teeth. The main advantage of Invisalign braces is that they are removable while brushing and for when you are eating, drinking the items which are prohibited while wearing braces. Invisalign treatment in Delhi is the most affordable treatment for irregular teeth.
Invisalign braces are used for several conditions such as:
- To straighten the teeth and to give them an ideal position.
- Improve the look of teeth
- Treat crooked or crowded teeth
Invisalign aligners are made up of BPA-free plastic and unlike metal braces, they do not cause skin irritation and cuts inside your cheeks and can be easily removed.
After determining that you are a good candidate for Invisalign braces treatment in Delhi and before proceeding with the further treatment your dentist will take some records.
These records include:
Photographs of the teeth and face
- The dental impression of the teeth
After taking these record it will take approximately 4 weeks to get your aligner tray.
In order to perfectly follow the straightening process and to improve the straightening process, you need to change the set of aligners every week based on your treatment plan. By following the instruction of your dentist you will start to see your teeth getting straighter and, your smile will become more beautiful.
Your dentist will call you every 6 weeks to ensure that the treatment is going on its best. Sometimes the dentist will suggest you wear a retainer so that the teeth would remain locked in their new position.
After finishing the Invisalign treatment in Delhi your dentist will instruct you to maintain the proper hygiene to keep your smile beautiful. Never miss cleaning as brighter pearly white teeth are also an important part along with the straightening.
Pros and cons of Invisalign treatment in Delhi:
Pros: Here are some pros of Invisalign treatment in Delhi instead of opting for traditional metallic braces.
- Much more comfortable to wear as compared to the traditional metallic braces.
- You don’t have to worry about painful nicks or cuts into the mouth.
- No wires and brackets. No sharp edges.
- Least noticeable and more attractive than metallic braces. You don’t have to feel shy while smiling and you can flaunt your smile without any hesitation.
- Invisalign braces can be removed when you are brushing your teeth, eating and flossing which cannot be done with metallic braces. Food particles will not get stuck in the braces, unlike the metallic braces.
- These aligners require very little maintenance as they can easily clean with a toothbrush. Mild scrubbing will eliminate any type of stain.
- These plastic braces are relatively invisible hence the name Invisalign. One can comfortably wear these without affecting their social life.
- It does not affect your speech.
Some disadvantages of Invisalign treatment in Delhi are also there:
- Invisalign is a highly expensive technique thus not suitable for those who are on a tight budget. This factor may pressurize You to rethink about this treatment.
- Attachment is used in the Invisalign braces so that they can fit better and can properly shift the teeth into their positions. These attachments make the braces more noticeable.
- Invisalign must be worn at least 22 hours per day. You will have to wear them even if you are going on a date or party.
- Sets of Invisalign braces can be uncomfortable for your teeth and can cause pain.
- Inconvenient as these plastic braces need to remove before eating and you are also required to brush your teeth after every meal before placing them back into the mouth.
Pros and cons depend on users as what works for one person may not work for another. Ask your dentist to ensure whether this treatment would be beneficial for you or not.
Orion Orthodontic & Dental Care Center is one of the best dental clinics in Delhi located in Greater Kailash 1. Orion offers almost all the dental services like a gum treatment, kids dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontic treatments, dental implant, root canal, teeth whitening, dental veneers, etc with the help of their experienced team of senior dentists.
1)Patient care is excellent. My teeth look great with invisalign braces. Very much satisfied with the overall services.
2) I got a pair of removable Invisalign braces that are very much comfortable with my teeth. Thanks to Orion for providing fantastic care.
- What is the cost of invisible braces in India?