Orthodontist In Delhi/Orthodontic Lingual Braces Treatment
ORTHODONTIST IN DELHI/WHAT IS ORTHODONTICS / BRACES TREATMENT??
We at Orion Dental Clinic located in Greater Kailash 1, New Delhi provide an in house doctor/Orthodontist in Delhi for dental braces .We are a Specialized clinic for Detal Braces in Delhi. Orthodontics is that branch of Dentistry in which crooked, irregular, protruding teeth & jaws are corrected with the help of various fixed and/or removable appliances, so that your smile looks better.
WHAT ARE THE TYPE OF BRACES AVAILABLE AT ORION ?
|Metallic Braces||Ceramic Braces|
WHY SHOULD I GET ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT DONE ?
Orthodontic Treatment done at Orion Orthodontic & Dental Care Centre( Orthodontic Treatment in Delhi) Greater Kailash 1
Before Treatment & After Treatment results
- Beauty, confidence & presentation are the three important pillars for overall success. Having irregular & protruding teeth is not attractive and in today’s day and age having a perfect smile reflects upon your overall personality and gives you that extra edge over your contemporaries.
- It becomes impossible to clean irregular & crooked teeth properly, as the result of which gums get infected and after some times teeth become loose & eventually they shed off.
- Irregular teeth also cause impaired speech. These patients often are unable to pronounce some words clearly, particularly those starting from letter ‘S’, ‘T’, ‘P’, and ‘M’
- In some cases due to irregular teeth, patients are unable to chew their food properly which may lead to many gastric & digestive problems.
- These patients are more prone to associated diseases such as tonsillitis and sinusitis.
IS THIS TREATMENT COSTLY & LENGTHY?
At Orion Orthodontist in Delhi the duration and the cost of dental treatment in Delhi may vary depending upon the complexity and the developmental stage of the patient. Usually it varies between 6 months to 1 1/2 years. The cost of dental treatment in Delhi also varies betwwen Rs 25,000 to 40,000 depending upon the technique and the complexity of the treatment. The cost of dental treatment would increase for lingual or invisible braces or Invisalign treatment. The Orthodontist in Delhi at Orion also decides the cost of the treatment based upon the complexity of the case. The fees at Orion Orthodontist Delhi include material cost (i.e the cost of the braces) as well as the professional charges for the knowledge, experience and skill of the orthodontist. Considering the long term, positive, physical and psychological benefits of orthodontic treatment whatever spent on orthodontic treatment should be considered as a sound investment. Besides for best Orthodontic treatment in Delhi you only have a pay a fraction of the cost of what it would cost elsewhere in the world.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE FOR STARTING ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT ?
Usually the age between 7-14 years is considered best for the orthodontic treatment in Delhi at Orion Dental Care , because of maximum growth rate of jaw & skull bones. However if Orthodontist In Delhi is consulted at an earlier age, it might be possible to avoid fixed braces at all. So the best orthodontic treatment time is when you see this problem or anticipate it.
IS THIS THIS TREATMENT ONLY FOR CHILDREN & ADOLESCENTS ?
20-25% of patients having fixed braces(Orthodontic Treatment) from our clinic are adults. Most of the people could not get proper braces treatment at their youth either due to the unawareness of their parents or other financial reasons. There is no age limit for orthodontic treatment, the Orthodontist at the delhi centre, Dr Anupam Sinha is treating many such adult patients provided that the teeth, gums & jaw bones are in healthy state and patient is free from other systemic disorders such as diabetes & arthritis.
DOES THIS ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT MAKE THE TEETH WEAK, LOOSE OR MOBILE ?
This is an absolute misconception. In fact after reaching in their ideal position they become stronger, load bearing & long lasting.The Orthodontist at Delhi Orion Orthodontic & Dental Care Centre, take utmost care that the health of the teeth is never compromised due to any undue application of forces.
Treatment using Lingual Braces where braces are not visible at all as they are placed on the inner aspect ( tongue side) of the teeth
DOES THIS DENTAL TREATMENT ALWAYS NEED TEETH REMOVAL / EXTRACTION ?
It is not necessary to extract teeth in all cases, particularly if treatment is started at an early stage . Except in some cases, majority of patients are treated without losing any tooth.
DOES THIS MAKE A PERSON UNATTRACTIVE ?
Not at all, after all they are the one, which are beautifying your smile. The conventional Orthodontic braces may give a steel/metallic look to your teeth for the time the treatment is carried on. However latest, tooth colored (eg 3M Clarity, InVu brackets) cost slightly more but are almost invisible.
DO THE TEETH JUMBLE UP AFTER THE REMOVAL OF THE BRACES ?
The period between 6 to 9 months after the removal of fixed braces is very crucial for determining the success of the treatment & all the hard work done by your Orthodontist on your teeth. If in this period retention plates given by the Orthodontist are regularly & properly used , teeth will never go back to the previous position again.
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT ORTHODONTIC/DENTAL TREATMENT ORTHODONTIST DELHI AT ORION:
- Missed appointments with the Orthodontist delay treatment progress.
- Stay away from hard, sticky, or crunchy foods.
- Loose or broken appliances may cause a delay in progress.
- Please call the orthodontic clinic in Delhi to inform us of loose or broken appliances. Do not wait until your next appointment with the Orthodontist in Delhi.
- Poor brushing habits can result in gum disease and scarring of the tooth enamel.
- Remember to continue with regular dental examinations and cleanings at your Orthodontic clinic.
- Retainer wear after braces are removed is as important to successful treatment results as the braces themselves
- We are located very centrally at GK 1 , in South delhi Orthodontic Clinic which is approchable by the Delhi Metro as well.
Orthodontic treatment requires a commitment from the patient, parents (in case of treatment in children) and the doctor for best results of Dental Treatment in Delhi.
Got any more questions?
Contact Us for further details and queries at :
Cost of Dental Treatment in Delhi/Dentist south delhi/Orthodontist gk1/Orthodontist in delhi/ Delhi Orthodontist/ New Delhi Orthodontist/ Best Orthodontist in delhi/ Orthodontist Delhi