Dental Tourism in Delhi
Dental Tourism in India means traveling abroad for best dental surgery or dental treatments, which are very expensive in one’s own country. Dental tourism in India is becoming day by day very popular as people are looking best and affordable options outside their countries. We at Orion offer one of the best options for Dental tourism in Delhi as we are cetrally located for access as well as have a full board dental office offering the full range of dental services.
We at Orion Orthodontic and Dental Care Centre ensure in providing only the best dental care treatments. Dental tourism in India is soon getting popular and our dental centre tops the list. We have a specialized team of doctors who have the expert skill and the necessary experience in handling any sort of dental case. People having any kind of dental problem can expect the most professional, effective and affordable dental treatments at our Orion Orthodontic and Dental Care Centre. We are even regarded as one of the best dentist for Dental tourism in India. The top services provided by our specialist team of doctors are mentioned below:
Orthodontic Treatment – Under this treatment the patients can get their protruding teeth or out of shape jaw corrected with either fixed or removable appliances. People these days prefer to put their best foot forward and wish to look perfect. This treatment is probably the best way to have properly aligned set of teeth and smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry – With the increasing popularity of social media websites people these days have become extremely conscious about the way they look. Some of the most preferred treatments that we offer under this are listed below:
- Cosmetic Fillings- These fillings are same as the natural colour of the patient teeth and this filling will help in overlapping any kind of gap between the teeth. The filling is free from mercury.
- Dental Crowns- This is a kind of dental replacement or restoration procedure. This treatment is mostly required when there is large cavity issue of the tooth. This will prevent the tooth from further decaying or damage.
- Lumineers-This is a kind of veneer which is extremely thin. For this the patient will not have to take any anaesthesia or get a root canal treatment. This treatment will not even leave any type of sensitivity on the tooth.
- Enameloplasty- This treatment is to improve the appearance of the tooth. It is even used to correct a certain section of the tooth which is chipped.
- Smile Designing – This is one of the most popular treatments at our Orion Orthodontic and Dental Care Centre. This treatment is even known as the smile makeover treatment. This treatment complies of 5 different processes which are:
- Bleaching the discoloured teeth
- Porcelain Veneers
- All Ceramic Crowns
- Orthodontic Treatments
- Gum Contouring
Painless Tooth Removal – Under this treatment the patient will not feel any pain during the tooth extraction procedure.
Periodontic Treatment – Peridontitis is a kind of infection in the ligaments and bones that are the support system of the teeth. People who have diabetes are the ones that mostly have issues associated with the gums. Under this treatment gingivitis and other such similar issues can be treated.
Teeth Whitening – This is nothing but bleaching the teeth for your pearly Whites.
Pediatric Dentistry –We have the best and the most caring team of pediatric dentists for children. We also offer conscious sedation for patients at our Delhi centre with very experienced anaesthetist.
Approximate Treatment Charges in India