Nothing bows a better impression than a big hearty smile. To keep this smile impactful, you need to keep your teeth in shape. If you have some crooked teeth, teeth alignment is here at your rescue. Dental teeth implants in the east of Kailash assure to keep your teeth perfectly straight and appealing. This one of the best dental clinics in Delhi helps your pearly white set of teeth be healthy and aligned. Numerous adults aging between 25 to 55 have visited a dental clinic to get a teeth alignment. A perfect set of straight teeth instills self-confidence in you and boosts your self-esteem level.Now the question comes, which is better for you? To get an answer to that question, you need to consult a dentist in Delhi from the best dental clinic in Delhi.
After a certain age, straight and perfectly aligned teeth become a priority. With time people experience misaligned teeth, and for them, teeth alignment treatment is an ideal option. Dentists in Delhi say that patients come to them asking “How will I look with straight teeth?” or “Is it necessary to align my teeth?” By the end of this article, you will have all your queries answered. Nevertheless, if you want to have teeth alignment, Orion Orthodontic and Dental Care is an ideal destination offering dental implants in east of Kailash.
Table of Contents
Feel free to skip ahead if one topic catches your eye:
- What causes Misaligned teeth?
- Disadvantages of Misaligned teeth.
- Why is teeth alignment important?
- Cost of Teeth alignment in Delhi.
1. What causes misaligned teeth?
Crooked teeth are prevalent these days. For some, the misaligned teeth that are not perfectly aligned are teeth that are unique to you and can add character and charm to your smile. However, for some misaligned teeth is a matter of concern. Now, there are many reasons for the misalignment of teeth. Sometimes the baby teeth grow crooked. Prolonged sucking of the thumb or other habits can cater to misaligned teeth. Crooked teeth can also be due to any hereditary or genetic factor. Other causes of misaligned teeth are discussed below:
- Jaw size: The evolved smaller jaw size is a predominating factor for misaligned or crooked teeth. Even after an injury, there are chances of misalignment of the jaw, leading to crooked teeth.
- Prolonged habits: Habits like sucking, tongue thrusting, mouth breathing, etc., can affect your teeth’ alignment.
- Genetics: In some, misaligned teeth are hereditary. There are chances that you have acquired your crooked teeth from your parents.
- Poor dental health: Poor dental health can invite several gum diseases like gingivitis. An annual visit to a dentist is always encouraged to prevent cavities and other related problems.
- Lack of nutrition: Calcium is a must for healthy and aligned teeth. Lack of proper nutrition can lead to crooked teeth in many people.
- Injuries: A childhood injury often leaves being crooked teeth. Facial hit or injury unhooks the teeth right out of their place or breaks them, resulting in misaligned or broken teeth.
| Also Read: What are Some Serious Dental Problems? |
2. Disadvantages of Misaligned teeth
Misaligned teeth are likely to affect your lifestyle. From difficulty in chewing to bad breath, crooked teeth become a matter of concern for many. Some of the prevalent disadvantages of misaligned teeth are: A dental bridge consists of two parts:
- Prone to gum diseases: Misaligned teeth obstruct maintaining oral hygiene. It becomes difficult to clean the teeth. That ultimately makes you more prone to gum diseases like tooth decay, periodontitis, etc.
- The problem in Chewing and digestion: Chewing becomes a vital problem with a set of crooked teeth. Poor chewing then results in digestion-related issues.
- Wear and tear: Misaligned teeth often have sharp edges. Because of that, they are likely to cause more wear and tear on jaw muscles, gums, etc. the excess wear and tear can again give rise to multiple disorders.
- Physiological factor: There is nothing more appealing than a bright smile. With misaligned teeth, your social life gets affected a lot. You become more conscious and tend to avoid gatherings.
- Foul smell: A bad breath is very disturbing. With misaligned teeth, your oral hygiene gets affected, which results in foul breath. That can be very embarrassing for you.
3. Why is teeth alignment important?
Teeth alignment is far more essential than just a beautiful beaming smile. Proper teeth alignment will help you maintain good oral hygiene and preclude you from prolonged suffering of medical issues. Teeth alignment treatment is prevalent among all age groups, beginning from kids to old-age people. Dental care is at a hype now with the best teeth alignment. The benefits of straight and perfectly aligned teeth are:
- Fix your looks: Appearance reflects the first impression, which lasts long. Normal teeth alignment will help you fix your looks. You do not have to be conscious about your appearance. With proper teeth adjustment, you are good to go for all events or social gatherings.
- Better oral hygiene: You do not have to suffer from poor oral hygiene. With normal teeth position, you can clean them with ease. Good oral hygiene will keep gum diseases away from your mouth. Teeth adjustment is sure to elevate your oral health.
- Boosts in self-confidence: With the best teeth alignment, you won’t have to put your self-esteem at stake. With a beamingly beautiful smile, you can converse without having to worry about any foul smell or bloody gums.
- Hassle-free chewing: Normal teeth position will no longer affect your ability to chew. You can easily bite or chew your food, hence, no digestion problem.
- Get rid of bad bite: You can easily get rid of a bad bite or crowded teeth. The bad bite often leads to swollen and bleeding gums. With teeth alignment, you will have easy brushing and flossing experience.
4. Cost of teeth alignment in Delhi
- Around 20 to 25 % of adults visit a dentist in Delhi for undergoing teeth alignment treatment. A proper dental implant in South Delhi can differ from clinic to clinic. Along with teeth alignment treatment, the cost varies from the extent of your problem and the way you want to treat them. Today, patients of all ages visit an orthodontist to get teeth alignment. Depending upon factors like age, type, the cost of teeth alignment may vary a lot. Here are some factors affecting the cost of teeth alignment in Delhi;
- Age of the patient. Generally, the cost of teeth alignment in children is much less than that of adults.
- The type of treatment you require influences the cost of teeth alignment. Teeth alignment treatment has a lot of aspects. The cost of your teeth adjustment may differ with your need
- The expertise of your dentist also plays a vital role in monitoring the charge of your teeth alignment. Orthodontists with expertise and reputation are likely to charge more.
- The duration of your treatment also affects the charge of teeth alignment. Depending upon your problem of crooked teeth, the treatment period will vary.
Normally, health insurance covers dental problems. With good health insurance, you do not have to pay it right out of your pocket. The cost of teeth alignment in Delhi, ranges between 20,000 INR to 1,00,000 INR, depending upon the above factors. Whatever the reason may be, make sure your dental clinic is honest, transparent, and reasonable with you. For this you must choose Orion Dental Care, one of the best teeth alignment treatments in Delhi- offering the best services.
It is completely your call to adjust your crooked teeth. Sometimes, the misaligned teeth elevate your charisma. Choose Orion Orthodontic and Dental areas they offer you the best dental and oral solutions at a considerable cost. With skilled orthodontists and trained staff, they have advanced equipment to meet the requirements of the patients. Besides offering the latest treatment and techniques in dentistry, Orion Dental Clinic is known for giving personalized attention to patients.
With their experienced dentists and comprehensive care, they assure the best dental care in Delhi. Call Now, to consult the best Dental Clinic in Delhi.