Loss of natural tooth/teeth can be a nightmare disrupting normal functions like eating and speaking. It shatters ones self-confidence as no teeth means no smile and missing teeth adversely affects your look and feel. Thankfully, dentistry has come miles afar and many treatment options are available to restore your beautiful smile and oral functions to your original and natural condition. One of the best and permanent solutions for replacement of multiple missing teeth is Dental implant. For details on treatment options best for you, you must know the best dental clinic in Delhi with the best Implants in South Delhi.
Here, we will walk you through all the needful information on Dental Implants solutions for missing teeth, their risks and benefits including the cost of Dental Implants in Delhi.
Table of Contents
Feel free to skip ahead if one topic catches your eye:
- When Do You Need Teeth Whitening?
- Different Types of Teeth Whitening Methods and their Cost.
- How Does Teeth Whitening work?
- How Long Does Teeth Whitening Last?
- Teeth Whitening Cost in India
- Factors that Affect The Cost of Teeth Whitening in India
When Do You Need Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening procedures are among the most popular and in-demand procedures in cosmetic dentistry.
The teeth are made up of three layers, the outermost of which is known as the enamel. This enamel is the toughest substance found in the human body and is slightly yellow to white. The deterioration or discolouration of enamel can occur over time as a result of the dietary items we eat or the substances we consume. This causes the formation of stains, which is a common reason for yellowing teeth. Yellowing can also be caused by excessive plaque buildup if adequate dental hygiene is not maintained.
Teeth become yellow owing to several reasons, including:
- Consuming acidic beverages such as coffee and tea, as well as excessive sugar compounds, which can contribute to enamel deterioration.
- Smoking, including the use of cigarettes and other tobacco products, can impair one’s oral health and discolour one’s teeth.
- Another factor that contributes to the deterioration of enamel and the general yellowing of teeth is ageing.
- When the fluoride consumption is increased it might cause tooth discolouration.
One of the most popular reasons people undertake teeth whitening procedures is to improve the appearance of their overall smile and gain confidence. Whitening not only offers you a gorgeous set of teeth, but it also makes you seem younger and takes years off your face.
People frequently have teeth whitening procedures shortly before an important occasion, such as a wedding or a major meeting, to look their best. The cost of teeth whitening treatment in India is also not very high and more and more people can pick from a variety of options.
Different Types of Teeth whitening Methods and their cost
There are several tooth whitening treatments and procedures available. The whitening procedure is chosen based on the degree of your stains and other variables.
- Laser teeth whitening: it is a teeth whitening technique performed in a clinic that uses lasers to activate the whitening gel. When the laser light is incident on the teeth, the chemicals in the whitening gel get heated. This activates the chemicals, resulting in faster and more efficient whitening.This is a professional type of teeth whitening process that offers several benefits and delivers precise and satisfactory outcomes. You can whiten your teeth with relatively few negative effects. Laser Teeth Whitening cost in India is between 7000 and 12,000 rupees.
- Charcoal teeth whitening: Activated charcoal is an excellent adsorbent that may be used for teeth whitening procedures and eliminating exterior stains; it is available as charcoal powder or toothpaste.The price varies according to the products and brands that manufacture them. It starts at around INR 300 and can go upto INR 500
- Coconut oil pulling: it is an ayurvedic procedure in which natural coconut oil is placed in the mouth and swirled about for a few minutes. It eliminates plaque and stains from the teeth. It is not the same as traditional teeth whitening because it does not have a bleaching or whitening effect, but it can assist improve oral hygiene. The cost of oil pulling varies depending on the type of edible food-grade coconut oil utilised, ranging from INR 500 to INR 1000.
- Whitening kits: These are specialised kits that include a tray and hydrogen peroxide solution gel. So the trays are filled with a hydrogen peroxide gel and placed over the teeth for some time, usually 20 to 30 minutes.These are done at home, and there are various teeth whitening kits available on the market; the price varies depending on the manufacturer but can vary from INR 5000 to INR 9000 rupees for each kit.
- Teeth whitening strips: These are commercially available whitening strips that are placed on the teeth to help eliminate yellowing and give them a brighter appearance. This might be a quick and easy alternative for teeth whitening therapy; however, the cost of whitening strips can range anywhere between INR 3000 to INR 6,000.
- Whitening Toothpaste: The most prevalent type of at-home teeth whitening treatment is tooth whitening toothpaste, which is sold in retail outlets. They are available in several brands and flavours and contain abrasive ingredients that remove stains from the teeth. Prices range from INR 200 to 500.
|Laser teeth whitening||INR 7000 and 12,000|
|Charcoal teeth whitening:||Powder: INR 200-500Toothpaste: INR 150-300|
|Coconut oil pulling:||INR 500- 100|
|Whitening kits:||INR 5000- 9000|
|Teeth whitening strips:||INR 3000 to INR 6,000.|
|Whitening Toothpaste:||INR 200 to 500|
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
Two types of stains are seen on the teeth: extrinsic and intrinsic. Extrinsic stains are those that are present outside on the tooth enamel, whilst intrinsic stains are those that are present inside the enamel of the tooth and can spread to the inner layer dentine.
- Extrinsic stains are relatively easy to remove, and there are many options available like: simple at home teeth whitening kits, teeth whitening toothpaste and gels. If the stains are minor, they can be readily removed at home.
- The intrinsic stains, on the other hand, are extremely difficult to remove. This is when a cosmetic dental surgeon’s involvement and professional teeth whitening come into play. During a professional teeth whitening procedure, a solution containing hydrogen peroxide is commonly utilised and applied to the enamel of the teeth in the form of a gel. It is applied over for around 30 minutes to an hour. During this time, the solution works its way through the interior stains of the teeth, resulting in whiter teeth.
Yellow teeth are very common and do not always imply poor oral care, so you should not be embarrassed to seek teeth whitening treatment. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have a brighter and more attractive smile. There are several advantages in having a healthy set of teeth and undergoing teeth whitening treatment.
- Improves self-confidence: A white toothed smile boosts self-esteem tenfold. First impressions are important, and having a radiant smile makes it easier for you to make a positive first impression on others, which also provides you with a boost of self-esteem and confidence in yourself and your looks.
- Good oral hygiene: A white set of teeth and a beautiful radiating smile indicate that you are concerned about your teeth and take care of your dental hygiene.
- Fast and easy: The teeth whitening treatment is fast, easy, and safe. Teeth whitening treatment is one of the quickest and most effective procedures available. You can get at least one to two shades lighter teeth in a single session with a dental professional.
- Safe: Professional teeth whitening procedures performed in the office under the supervision of a trained professional are entirely safe. Even most of the at home teeth whitening products are completely safe, with little to no adverse effects. The procedure is quite comfortable, and there is no harm done to the teeth or gums.
- Charming smile: When you have stained teeth, you feel self-conscious and uncomfortable about your appearance, and you stop smiling. When you whiten your teeth, you gain confidence and a lovely smile, allowing you to smile properly and widely.
- Inexpensive treatment options: The Teeth Whitening Cost in India is quite inexpensive to anyone.
How Long Does Teeth Whitening Last?
A common question before undergoing teeth whitening treatment is how long the results would last?
When it comes to treatments that result in whiter teeth, the two most prevalent categories of treatment choices or products on the market are Teeth whitening and Teeth bleaching methods. These two terms are frequently used interchangeably, with one minor technical distinction.
- Teeth whitening methods are products and treatments that restore the colour of teeth by eliminating surface stains. It has no bleaching or whitening properties. They primarily remove the stain in order to restore the natural colour.The at-home teeth whitening products, such as toothpaste, charcoal powder, whitening strips, contain very little abrasive or whitening ingredients and last only a few days before needing to be repeated in a few weeks to achieve proper effects.
- Teeth bleaching procedures, on the other hand, often involve hydrogen peroxide, a chemical that bleaches the teeth, making them seem whiter.The bleaching treatments allow the teeth to be bleached and eliminate discolouration from within the teeth, giving you a brighter-looking smile. Laser tooth whitening generally produces effects that last 6 to 12 months. The in-office treatment often involves a greater concentration of hydrogen peroxide bleaching gel, resulting in long-term whitening ability.
Your oral hygiene and dietary choices will also have an influence on the decision and the outcome since if you continue to eat foods that are detrimental to your teeth, there will be a high chance of discoloration. If you take the appropriate measures, such as avoiding tea, coffee, and staining substances, the treatment can easily last a year.
Teeth Whitening Cost in India
The cost of teeth whitening treatment in India varies according to the types of treatments available on the market. This also varies depending on where you are in the city. Given below is the cost of a professional teeth whitening treatment in India in the major cities:
|Delhi NCR||8000 INR- 10000 INR|
|Ahmedabad||7000 INR – 9000 INR|
|Kolkata||6500 – 10000 INR|
|Chennai||7000 INR – 9000 INR|
|Mumbai||8000 INR – 10000 INR|
|Bengaluru||9000 INR – 10000 INR|
Factors that Affect the Cost of Teeth Whitening in India
Before making a final selection and calculating the overall Teeth Whitening Cost in India, there are a number of factors to consider.
- Location: When it comes to the overall cost of treatment, the location of the clinic is an essential consideration since a clinic located in a metro city with good infrastructure would have a higher price point than a clinic located in a non-metro city or a less well-known locale.
- Extent of Tooth discolouration: The amount of tooth discolouration is another aspect that greatly influences the entire cost of teeth whitening treatment in india. Every person has a distinct level of tooth discolouration. As a result, treatment is subjective and individualised after a full and thorough study of the stains or the amount of treatment necessary. People with significant tooth discoloration may require additional appointments with the dentist, which raises the entire teeth whitening treatment cost in india.
- The type of treatment and the number of sessions: Because in-office therapy is more effective and long-lasting than take-home teeth whitening kits and other treatment alternatives, the cost of in-office treatment is certainly higher. However, the number of sessions required for the treatment also influences the final cost.
- Different brands and Products: Because everything has a varied price, the brand of items used might impact the teeth whitening treatment cost in india
- Dentist’s experience: When it comes to teeth whitening therapy, the dentist’s reputation and experience are very important. A highly trained and experienced dentist will have a higher consultation fee and will charge more for perception, but it will result in a successful treatment.
Orion Dental Care is a one-stop destination for all oral and dental problems. With highly trained staff and top notch infrastructure, you will find the best solution for all of your dental problems at Orion.
Orion is regarded as one of the dental clinic in Delhi due to the high quality of treatments offered and the availability of top dentists. At Orion, there are numerous treatment options available for teeth whitening, and you will leave with a beautiful and whiter smile, which is an Orion promise.