Invisalign/Invisible braces or aligners In Delhi
Invisalign/Invisible braces/Aligners in Delhi
What is Invisalign ?
Invisalign is a patented technology offering recommended for patient who is conscious of wearing dental braces due to their occupation or otherwise Invisalign treatment in Delhi or Dental Aligners are alternatives to regular dental braces and are used to bring about movement of teeth in order to bring about Orthodontic correction. First the Orthodontist makes and regular diagnostic records (Photos+ X-rays)/ Invisalign Scan using ITERO Scanner. These Invisalign scans are sent to Align Technologies which is a company in the USA. Align Technologies has been in the business of aligners for two decades and are the market leaders in aligner technology.
After receiving the scans and the prescription prepared by the Orthodontist at Delhi office the experts at the Align Technology prepare a treatment plan and send it across for Clincheck using their patented software. This is something which no other company offer at this point in time.
Only after the Orthodontist in Delhi office assesses the treatment plan, he runs it by the patient before approving the plan. Once the plan is approved it goes into production and the trays/aligners are prepared and sent across in 4 weeks time. A set of sequential aligners are made. These may range from 14sets to 50 sets depending upon the complexity of the case. The patient is provided with these aligners. These aligners are numbered so that they don’t get mixed up. Each set of aligners is worn for a period of two weeks. Once you finish wearing one set of aligners you move on to the next set.
Invisalign treatment is recommended for the treatment of mild to moderate cases. Severe orthodontic problems usually do not get completely corrected using Invisalign. Invisalign gives a lot of control to the Orthodontist in Delhi which allows us to bring about complex movement of teeth.
Invisalign In Delhi
1) Invisalign in Delhi Depicted in the picture above is almost invisible to the naked eye.
2) These Invisalign aligners can be removed for a short period for social functions etc and are quite inconspicuous even when in use. In our experience patients are very comfortable as they offer an option of having Invisible braces kind of option whereas still bringing about movement of teeth to get the desired results.
3) White spots can result if proper oral hygiene is not maintained with regular braces ( Metal Braces/Ceramic Braces) but these will never result due to invisalign braces.
4) They are truly a Wireless mode of treatment. Who wants wires when you can get the same results with Wireless Invisalign treatment?
5) They do not cause any inflammation of the gums as oral hygiene maintenance is never an issue.
6) No cavities due to improper brushing which can otherwise result from regular braces.
7) No food restrictions compared to regular braces where you need to be careful with hard and sticky food items.
8) Pop in pop out according to convenience (within limits).
9) No bruises on the lips while playing active sports
10) No lisping or change in pronunciation on wearing the invisalign trays in Delhi.
Get Invisalign treatment at Delhi office at Orion Orthodontic & Dental Care Centre by in house Invisalign certified orthodonitst.